HIGH PERFORMANCE RESCUE HOIST ASSEMBLY
BOOMHEAD/SUPPORT ASSEMBLY - INSPECT
Personnel Required: 1
UH-1: 15N, Helicopter Repairer
AVUM/AVIM Manual for General Aircraft
UH-60: 15T, Helicopter Repairer
Maintenance TM 1-1500-204-23 series
Hoist Certified: 91W, Flight Medic
Cleaning and Corrosion Control Manual
TM 1-1500-344-23 series
Tools and Special Tools:
Tool Set, Aviation Unit Maintenance
Tool Kit, Aircraft Mechanic
1. Inspect boomhead assembly for nicks, cracks, scratches, dents, and corrosion.
2. Inspect for evidence of oil leakage.
3. Inspect cable cutter and switch harness assembly for cuts, tears, fraying, and broken insulation.
4. Inspect CAD pins for serviceability.
5. Check boomhead for freedom of movement.
6. Check boomhead fluid level.
7. Ensure identification plate is properly attached to the boomhead support assembly and is legible.