HIGH PERFORMANCE RESCUE HOIST ASSEMBLY
FLEXIBLE DRIVESHAFT ASSEMBLY - INSTALLATION
Personnel Required: 1
UH-1: 15N, Helicopter Repairer
AVUM/AVIM Manual for General Aircraft
UH-60: 15T, Helicopter Repairer
Maintenance TM 1-1500-204-23 series
Hoist Certified: 91W, Flight Medic
Tools and Special Tools:
Tool Kit, Aircraft Mechanics
Shop Set, Intermediate Maintenance
1. Install flexible driveshaft (2) through boomhead support assembly, mating flexible driveshaft worm (1) in hole
until shaft bottoms out.
2. Install retaining screw (11) and secure flexible driveshaft worm gear (1) and lock wire screw to side housing.
3. Turn sheave to rotate driveshaft (8) to ensure smooth operation and no binding.
4. Install clamp (5) with bolt (9), washer (4), and nut (3).
5. Install boomhead support assembly in accordance with WP 0018 00.
8. If required, install cable cutter assembly in accordance with WP 0017 00.
End of Work Package