HIGH PERFORMANCE RESCUE HOIST ASSEMBLY
ACTUATOR ASSEMBLY (UP-LIMIT) - ADJUST
Personnel Required: 1
UH-1: 15N, Helicopter Repairer
AVUM/AVIM Manual for General Aircraft
UH-60: 15T, Helicopter Repairer
Maintenance TM 1-1500-204-23 series
Hoist Certified: 91W, Flight Medic
Tools and Special Tools:
Tool Set, Aviation Unit Maintenance
1. Using a measuring device, check that the distance between lowered arm (top half) of actuator assembly (1)
and bottom of cable guide (2) is 0.75 inch (1.91 cm), align with cable.
To bend tang, use a small ball peen hammer to strike lower bend in tang.
2. Bend large tang (3) at rear plate of actuator (1) to achieve 0.75 inch (1.91 cm) clearance.
3. Press up on actuator arm (1) until small tangs (4) engage microswitch assemblies (5). Audibly check that both
switches engage at same time.
4. Bend small tangs (4) as required to coordinate switch engagement.
5. Press up on actuator arm (1) to engage switches (5). Using measuring device, check that distance between
top of arm and cable guide (2) is 0.44 inch (1.12 cm).
6. Bend small tangs (4) to achieve 0.44 inch (1.12 cm) clearance.
End of Work Package