7. Rotate boom head assembly to extreme IN and OUT positions by moving control pendant BOOM IN/OUT
switch to IN and/or OUT positions. Observe locations of switches (10 and 11) at cams (8 and 9) positions.
Switches (10 and 11) must actuate before hoist mechanical stops engages.
8. Rotate boomhead to maximum travel OUTBOARD by moving the control pendant BOOM IN/OUT switch to
OUTBOARD position (CCW). Limit switch (10) should stop boom rotation when actuator roller leaf (12) is
depressed by cam (8).
Boomhead assembly should be on marked line of STA 82.05. If not, adjustment
9. Disconnect power.
10. Loosen screw (13) and move cam (8) towards switch (10) for an over-travel condition. Move
cam (8) from switch (10) for under-travel condition.
11. Top of cam (8) should depress actuator and just close switch (10).
12. If required readjust the cam position and secure by applying blue loctite compound to threads of cam screw
13. Install screw and torque 10-12 in. lbs.
14. Apply power.
15. Move BOOM switch to IN, then OUT positions.