FULL STOP LIMIT SWITCH (SW1)
1. Extend cable (position control pendant CABLE UP/DOWN switch to DOWN) until 4 wraps of cable remain on
2. Disconnect power.
FULL STOP LIMIT SWITCH (SW1) (1) activated by Cam Number 1 (2)
Prevents extension of cable beyond 3-5 wraps of full cable off.
3. Adjust SW1 cam (2) by loosening SW1 cam screw (3) and rotate CAM counter clockwise (as viewed from
gear side), until SW1 cam lobe contacts and activates SW1 limit switch (listen for/feel click). Tighten cam
4. Apply power (28 vdc).
5. Retract cable (position control pendant CABLE UP/DOWN switch to UP) approximately 5 wraps.
If SW1 does not activate on or prior to 3 wraps remaining, cease operation to
prevent cable damage.
6. Extend cable slowly (position control pendant CABLE UP/DOWN switch to DOWN) until SW1 activates and
stops cable travel.
7. Visually inspect drum to ensure that 3-5 cable wraps remain on drum.
8. If less than 3 or more than 5 wraps are visible on drum repeat steps 1-7.