tears, or holes in them. Make sure that they are not
cloth that has been dipped in warm clear water and
wrung almost dry.
(2) Make sure that there is a left and right hand
(4) Practice donning the mask and hood. With mask,
glove per each pair. Make sure that the gloves fit the
hood, and gloves on, perform practice drill to accustom
self to wearing equipment.
(3) Decontaminate the gloves (same as mask hood)
3-7. Rubber Gloves
a. Description. These rubber gloves are black
synthetic heavy weight rubber about 14 inches long over
(4) Once issued, the operator must keep the gloves
all and size 10. The gloves are individual fingered with a
with the hood and the mask.
molded palm. The national stock number is NSN 8415-
(5) Practice operating the disperser while wearing
the gloves, mask, and hood.
(1) Check that the rubber gloves have no rips,