CORRECTIVE ACTION Continued
Remove APU access cover (see WP 0334 00). Check for dirty air cleaner filter element. Clean or
replace filter element (see WP 0433 00).
Check air preheater and glow plugs for malfunction by troubleshooting APU starter circuit.
10. Check PREHEAT switch on APU control box for malfunction by troubleshooting APU starter circuit.
11. Check for clogged fuel lines. Clean or replace lines (see WP 0436 00).
12. Check for dirty fuel filters. Clean or replace filters as necessary (see WP 0436 00).
13. Remove APU access cover (see WP 0334 00). Check that all air intake tubes and passages are free of
obstructions. Remove obstructions from air intake tubes and passages.
14. Check high engine temperature sending unit. Troubleshoot APU high air temperature circuit (see WP
If defective, notify Direct Support Maintenance.
15. Check for air in fuel supply system. Bleed fuel lines at fuel filters (see WP 0436 00).
16. Remove APU access cover (see WP 0334 00). Check fuel for contamination. If contaminated fuel is
found, drain fuel tanks and fill with uncontaminated fuel (refer to TM 9-2350-256-10).
17. Check air intake tubes for restrictions. If restrictions are found, clean or replace tubes (see WP 0433
18. Notify Direct Support Maintenance.
END OF WORK PACKAGE