12. Remove and discard four packings (25).
13. Cover all hydraulic connector openings (26) to keep out dirt and dust.
14. Disconnect drain line (27).
15. Flex suction line (23) out of way. Cover to keep out dirt and dust.
16. Attach sling to four lifting eyes (28) and remove mechanical transmission and main hydraulic pump assembly (29) through
cupola plate opening.
The following illustration, with its accompanying legend, serves to identify all subassemblies and attaching parts. The
step-by-step disassembly procedure is provided after this illustration.