OPERATE FIXED FIRE EXTINGUISHER SYSTEM (FES) -- CONTINUED
RELEASING CO2 USING OUTSIDE PULL HANDLES
1. Grab one handle (7) and pull hard. If fire is intense or an explosion is possible, grab both handles, pull hard and
get away fast.
2. If only one handle was pulled, and fire was not extinguished, pull second handle hard to release the second bank
3. Do not enter vehicle after fire extinguisher has been discharged.
RELEASING CO2 USING MANUAL DISCHARGE LEVERS
1. Pull locking pin(s) (8).
2. Push lever (9) on one cylinder forward to discharge one bank. Push both levers forward on both cylinders to
discharge both banks.
3. Exit vehicle immediately after discharging fire extinguisher.
END OF TASK