INSTRUMENT, DOME AND BLACKOUT MARKER LIGHTS MAINTENANCE
THIS WORK PACKAGE COVERS:
Repalcement of Instrument Panel LIght, Dome Light Lamp Replacement, Blackout Marker LIght Lamp
Tools and Special Tools
Screwdriver (item 30, Table 2, WP 0128 00) (For
domelight lamp or blackout marker light lamp
WP 0128 00
The crew is authorized to change the dome, instrument and blackout marker lamps on the vehicle. Notify unit
maintenance for other services.
INSTRUMENT PANEL LIGHT LAMP REPLACEMENT
1. Unscrew lens (1).
2. Push in and turn lamp (2) to left and remove.
3. Push in and turn new lamp (2) to right to install.
4. Screw lens (1) into instrument panel.
DOME LIGHT LAMP REPLACEMENT
1. Loosen eight screws (1) and remove dome light cover from dome light assembly.
2. Push in and turn lamp (2) or lamp (3) to remove.
3. Push in and turn new lamp (2) or new lamp (3) to install.
Ensure dome light assembly is properly positioned on bracket before securing screws to
prevent damage to seal.
4. Place dome light cover on dome light assembly and tighten eight screws (1).