STEERING INSTRUCTIONS CONTINUED
STEERING -- FORWARD
1. Select 2nd or 3rd gear for wide turns.
2. Select 1st gear for sharper turns.
3. While vehicle is traveling forward, turn steering wheel left or right in a series of small turns until vehicle is pointed
in desired direction.
STEERING -- REVERSE
Use two ground guides when backing vehicle. Inadequate guidance during backing
operation may result in accidental impact causing injury or DEATH to personnel or
While vehicle is driven in reverse, the vehicle steers in the opposite direction from normal
1. Select R on transmission shift selector.
2. While vehicle is traveling in reverse, turn steering wheel left to make rear of the vehicle go right; or turn steering
wheel right, to make rear of vehicle go left, in a series of small turns until vehicle is pointed in desired direction.