MAIN WINCH LEVEL WINDER FAILS TO OPERATE -- CONTINUED
Is pressure at port V1 within 60 psi of pressure at sup-
ply port P and is pressure at port V2 60 psi or less
when level winder cylinder is retracting and is pressure
at port V2 within 60 psi of pressure at supply port P and
is pressure at port V1 60 psi or less when level winder
cylinder is extending?
CONTINUED FROM STEP F
CONTINUED ON NEXT PAGE
1. Install ground hop kit (WP 0498 00).
2. Start main engine and energize main hydraulic
system (TM 9--2350--292--10).
3. Start Enhanced Diagnostic System program
(WP 0000 00) and select corresponding
4. Payin and payout main winch enough for
control valve plunger roller to ride up and down
the cam slope only.
5. Record pressures at port P of level winder
control valve, and ports V1 and V2 on level
winder dual check valve during cylinder
extraction and extension.
Go to Step P.