AUXILIARY WINCH FAILS TO OPERATE OR DEVELOP FULL POWER --
CONTINUED FROM STEP U
Tighten leaking connections and
remove restrictions. If restrictions
cannot be removed or if hose is
damaged, replace (WP 0568 00).
Verify fault is corrected.
Verify fault is
1. Disconnect hoses from ports AWI and AWO on the
hydraulic control valve manifold assembly. Cap hoses.
2. Install 0--4000 psi testing gauge assembly on ports AWI
3. Start main engine, energize hydraulics and set engine
speed to 1800 rpm (TM 9--2350--292--10).
4. Place auxiliary winch directional control valve lever in the
payout position and record gauge readings.
5. Place auxiliary winch directional control valve lever in
the inhaul position and record gauge readings.
6. Shut down hydraulics and main engine
Replace auxiliary winch (WP
0086 00). Verify fault is corrected.
Is pressure at AWR port 140 psi or less?
1. Start Enhanced Diagnostics System Program
(WP 0086 00) and select the corresponding
2. Perform step W steps 3 thru 6 and record
pressures at port AWR.
Notify Direct Support Maintenance.
Is hose free of leaks, restrictions, and damage?
Inspect hose from AWR port to filter valve manifold
for leaks, restrictions, and damage.
Is AWI pressure reading 140 psi or less in payout posi-
tion and AWO pressure reading is 140 psi or less in in-
END OF TASK
0096 00--11/12 blank