PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE CHECKS AND SERVICES INCLUDING
LUBRICATION INSTRUCTIONS -- CONTINUED
Explanation of Table Entries
(1) Item Number Column. Numbers in this column are for reference. When completing DA Form 2404
(Equipment Inspection and Maintenance Worksheet), include item number for the check/service indicating a
fault. Item numbers also appear in the order that you must do the checks.
(2) Interval Column. This column tells you when you must do the procedure listed in the procedure column.
(3) Location, Item to Check/Service Column. This column provides the location and the item to be
checked or serviced. The item location is underlined.
(4) Procedure. This column gives the procedure you must do to check or service the item listed in the
Check/Service column to know if the equipment is ready or available for its intended mission or for operation.
You must do the procedure at the time stated in the interval column.
(5) Not Fully Mission Capable if : column. Information in this column tells you what faults will keep your
equipment from being capable of performing its primary mission. If you make check and service procedures
that show faults listed in this column, do not operate the equipment. Follow standard operating procedures for
maintaining the equipment or reporting equipment failure.
END OF TASK