HOIST WINCH HOSE ASSEMBLIES, FITTINGS, ADAPTERS AND
MANIFOLDS REPLACEMENT -- CONTINUED
Cap all hydraulic lines and plug all hydraulic ports to pre-
vent contamination. Failure may result in damage to hy-
All serviceable components must be placed in plastic
bags to prevent contamination of hydraulic system during
All hydraulic lines and components must be tagged be-
fore removal for identification during installation.
Place rags under hydraulic connections to catch any hy-
draulic fluid that spills during maintenance. Dispose of
fluid soaked rags in accordance with standard operating
1. Remove hose assemblies, fittings, adapters and manifolds and preformed packings in accordance with the follow-
ing legend and illustration. Discard preformed packings.
2. Inspect parts for damage and replace as required.
1. Apply sealing compound to all male pipe threads before installation of the component.
2. Apply a thin even coat of clean lubricant to all new preformed packings prior to installation.
3. Install hose assemblies, fittings, adapters, manifolds and new preformed packings in accordance with the follow-
ing legend and illustration.
Connect hoist winch hydraulic lines
(WP 0545 00)
Install subfloor plates #15, #18, #22, and #27
(WP 0454 00)