MAIN AND HOIST WINCH DIRECTIONAL CONTROL VALVE HYDRAULIC
LINES AND FITTINGS REPLACEMENT (NEW CONFIGURATION) --
Hydraulic system pressure is rated 4450 psi. Do not
torque hydraulic fittings or perform removal procedures
when hydraulic system is pressurized. Discharging sys-
tem pressure before performing any maintenance proce-
dures will prevent injury to personnel.
Eye protection will be worn when performing mainte-
nance procedures on all hydraulic components to prevent
injury to personnel.
Cap all hydraulic lines and plug all hydraulic ports to pre-
vent contamination. Failure to comply may result in dam-
age to hydraulic system.
All serviceable components must be placed in plastic
bags to prevent contamination of hydraulic system during
All hydraulic lines and components must be tagged be-
fore removal for identification during installation.
Place rags under hydraulic connections to catch any hy-
draulic fluid that spills during maintenance. Dispose of
fluid--soaked rags in accordance with standard operating
1. Remove hose assemblies, lines and fittings in accordance with the following legend and illustration. Discard lock-
washers and preformed packings.
2. Inspect parts for damage and replace as required.
1. Apply sealing compound to all male pipe threads before installation of the component.
2. Apply a thin even coat of clean lubricant to all new preformed packings prior to installation.
3. Install hose assemblies, lines, fittings, new lockwashers and new preformed packings in accordance with the fol-
lowing legend and illustration.
Install subfloor plates #10, #11,
#12, #15, #18 and #22 (WP 0454 00)