HYDRAULIC CONTROL VALVE MANIFOLD ASSEMBLY HYDRAULIC LINES
AND FITTINGS REPLACEMENT -- CONTINUED
Hydraulic system pressure is rated 4450 psi. Do not
torque hydraulic fittings or perform removal procedures
when hydraulic system is pressurized. Discharging sys-
tem pressure before performing any maintenance proce-
dures will prevent injury to personnel.
Eye protection will be worn when performing mainte-
nance procedures on all hydraulic components to prevent
injury to personnel.
Cap all hydraulic lines and plug all hydraulic ports to pre-
vent contamination. Failure to comply may result in dam-
age to hydraulic system.
All serviceable components must be placed in plastic
bags to prevent contamination of hydraulic system during
All hydraulic lines and components must be tagged before
removal for identification during installation.
Place rags under hydraulic connections to catch any hy-
draulic fluid that spills during maintenance. Dispose of
fluid--soaked rags in accordance with standard operating
1. Remove hose assemblies, lines and fittings in accordance with the following legend and illustration. Discard pre-
2. Inspect parts for damage and replace as required.
1. Apply sealing compound to all male pipe threads before installation of the component.
2. Apply a thin even coat of clean lubricant to all new preformed packings prior to installation.
3. Install hose assemblies, lines, fittings and new preformed packings in accordance with the following legend and
Install hydraulic hose retainers and retainer covers
(WP 0584 00)
Install oddment box (WP 0478 00)
Install oddment tray (WP 0480 00)
Install hydraulic control valve manifold shields (WP 0571 00)
Install subfloor plates #3, #4, #10, #11, #23, #31 and #32
(WP 0454 00)