APU AND APU PRESSURE SWITCH HYDRAULIC LINES AND FITTINGS
REPLACEMENT (HATZ) -- CONTINUED
Cap all hydraulic lines and plug all hydraulic ports to pre-
vent contamination. Failure to comply may result in dam-
age to hydraulic system.
All serviceable components must be placed in plastic
bags to prevent contamination of hydraulic system during
All hydraulic lines and components must be tagged be-
fore removal for identification during installation.
Place rags under hydraulic connections to catch any hy-
draulic fluid that spills during maintenance. Dispose of
fluid--soaked rags in accordance with standard operating
1. Remove clamps and attaching hardware securing hose assemblies, lines and fittings to vehicle as shown in leg-
end and illustration. Discard lockwashers.
2. Remove hose assemblies, lines and fittings in accordance with the following legend and illustration. Discard pre-
3. Inspect parts for damage and replace as required.
1. Apply sealing compound to all male pipe threads before installation of the component.
2. Apply a thin even coat of clean lubricant to all new preformed packings prior to installation.
3. Install hose assemblies, lines, fittings and new preformed packings in accordance with the following legend and
4. Secure hose assemblies, lines and fittings to vehicle with clamps, attaching hardware and new lockwashers as
shown in legend and illustration.
Install APU (WP 0586 00 or WP 0587 00)
Install engine deck assembly (WP 0417 00)